Because of our frequent back to back bookings with the short time period between to get your Hawaiian home ready for arrival, we ask for your assistance in helping us to prepare for our next guests. We greatly appreciate your help in this matter.
- Wash all excess towels and linens. There should be only the last day’s towels for each guest plus the bed linens from each bed left to be washed by the cleaners.** Please do not make the beds before you leave.**
- Load the dishwasher and start before you leave.
- Return everything you have moved to its original position.
- Collect and carry all of your rubbish, bottles, and cans to the trash containers outside. Please make sure all garbage is tied up in the large plastic trash bags provided. Usable food items may be left for the cleaners to sort out.
- Check all of the closets, drawers, and under the beds for any misplaced articles. Don’t forget your cell phone charger!
- Turn off appliances, fans, and Air Conditioning, shut windows, and lock the doors
- Housekeeping will charge a fee of $35.00 per hour for excess cleaning and $15.00 per load for excess laundry.
- Leave condo keys on the counter and use the lockbox key to lock the front door, then replace the key in the lockbox and rescramble the combo for security. (This does not apply if you use the unit’s code box to gain entry)
Mahalo for your assistance; it is very much appreciated!
David Kwiat, Rental Manager
Kolea 11C, LLC
72-4084 Akahipu’u Place
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808) 987-7271 Phone (888) 987-7271 Fax